Friday, September 10, 2010

A Cocoa Kind of Christmas

Good morning!  Here we are enjoying the first part of the Autumn season, and I'm surrounded by beautiful Christmas cards.  It will be here before we know it, so I'm getting a head start on my cards this year.  Today I have a card to share with you that was made with the newly released A Cocoa Kind of Christmas stamp set. 
I went with very traditional colors and papers for this one, and I love the homespun, country feel to these color and paper choices.  This card just feels like Christmas to me, and now I'm one card closer.  Have you started your Christmas cards yet?  If not,  there is a wonderful variety of clear stamp sets available at the Sweet -n Sassy Stamps store, and the store has an amazing new look.  Be sure to stop by and check it out, and find out how you can save 20% off your next stamp order.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Wishing you a blessed day and happy stamping!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lorie. Love that image and the great coloring. :o)

    ReplyDelete