Monday, February 8, 2010

You Strike My Fancy!!


Happy MONDAY to you! Isn't this the sweetest? I made this card using Sweet 'n Sassy's Bowling Strike image (illustrated by Korin's 12 year old son!) HERE and one of the three Bowling Sentiments HERE! I kept my card simple and stream-lined so it would look more masculine. This way I can give it to my hubby for Valentine's Day! Good thing he never checks out MY blog, otherwise he would know he's getting this adorable card! HA!

There are so many new digi images at the Sweet 'n Sassy STORE now that we have gone ALL digital! Don't forget to pick up some clear stamps while they last, though! There are some really awesome deals, perfect for you and those stamping friends of yours!!

Blessings on your day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is CUTE! I must go check out the new digis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!! My son was so psyched to see his image on the blog today :). He was smiling from ear to ear :). Love it, Nicole!! Thanks for making his day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Korin, I just HAD to use it! I LOVE the golf set, too! That one is next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 12 years old ....what an awesome artist. Runs in the family :-). Nicole, you know me, love love love streamlined cards and your card is awesome. Love the colors, it's masculine yet still not totally ...KWIM?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a talented young man, Korin!! This will make great guy cards, and Nicole, you have made a fabulous card here! The DP is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic image, and fantastic card!! Love this layout Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card Nicole, and that bowling image is just fantastic! Perfect for a Valentines!

    ReplyDelete