Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cocoa's Chocolates

Mmmm... don't these look like yummy choccies! Speaking as a cocoholic myself, I couldn't resist using them for this week's post! (Get your own Cocoa HERE in the Sweet'n Sassy digi store and the sentiment HERE)

I coloured the image with my copic markers and then popped the choccies up on dimensionals, and then the single central choclate on yet another layer. I added some stickles to the chocolate icing and to Cocoa's nose, then some bling and silver pearls.

It's such a simple card, yet it took me over an hour and a half to make! I've no idea why!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, You too, eh? Yes, my card assembly even with a sketch takes me forever... I think cuz I'm too analytical, :-). I love your yummy coloring and that deep rich brown shimmery card stock really offsets the other colors. I love it.

    ReplyDelete