Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Peek A Boo...

I love this image of Cocoa hiding behind the rock; reminds me of when I was a kid & we hid behind some huge rocks at our cabin (and then of course jumped off them!)

Peek-a-boo Cocoa is cut out with a rectangle nesties and coloured with copics. For the centre of the flowers I used some pink doodlebug crushed velvet flock and then added some pink mircrofine glitter. On the lady bugs spots I used a pitch black atyou spica pen. The paper is from my stash of Basic Grey called Phoebe and I used an EK success punch.

I am having a great time with these digi images; I can't believe next week will be my last post!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Yes, too adorable.... both Cocoa and the whole card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is adorable!! I LOVE the papers you've used!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete