Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Precious Baby Card

I am so thrilled to be a guest designer for SNS digi stamps this month! I am new to digi stamps, but find I love the freedom they give you & I love the designs at SNS!

I am thrilled to show you a sneak peek from Thursdays release - Precious Baby. I love this image & my first thought was to make a gender neutral card, but as you can see I didn't do that, this is at total girl card!!
I coloured the image with copics and added some glitter in the flowers on the tree. On the hearts I used a red atyou spica pen, and on the lady bug I used a pitch black atyou spica pen. I paper pieced the bows on the tree, this is one of my favourite techniques because is adds dimension to the card. I added some tiny rhinestones to the centre of the flowers (I like bling and glitter!)

See you next Tuesday

Dana

Copics: YR20, YR21; YG0000, YG03, YG25; R81, R83; E25, E27, E31; R27; BV01, BV02

11 comments:

  1. Love the card and the digis! Beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty, Dana! Love all the little details you put into this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just precious! and have a great time as guest designer! everyone here is just as kind as can possibly be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Such a beautiful card, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute! Absolutely love it. I definitely love the pastel colors. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO sweet:)I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I need to use my cuttlebug more!
    Adorable card,Dana.

    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, how cute is this! Love your colour combo Dana and the ribbon with button is so pretty!
    Hope you enjoy being our guest designer!
    Lynne
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is REALLY sweet!!! Love your colouring and the gorgeous colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you bigshot!!! Congrats and well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so pretty and sweet and girly Dana! You did a beautiful job and can't wait for next week now to see what you make! :)

    ReplyDelete