Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Spring Preview

Hello, everyone! I'm Lisa at ZippyCrafts making my first guest appearance here at the SNS blog. I was so excited about all the great new images released this week at Sweet N Sassy that I went into a crafting frenzy. Therefore, I have not one or two projects to share with you today, but THREE! Can someone say "Overkill!"? I would have done even more, but I didn't want to be one of those guests that overstay their welcome, lol.
Alright! First up is the absolutely adorable Benjamin Bunny. Have you seen this guy? He is too cute to poot! I want to pull him out of the paper and give him a big squeeze.
I don't guess bunnies are just for Easter, but that was the first thing that popped into my head so he needed some Easter eggs. Good thing I saved a few plastic eggs from last year because I didn't have much luck finding Easter candies yet. And since Benjamin is not the Easter bunny, I wanted his eggs to come by bunny mail, so I created this cute little mailbox for him to wait by.
Next up, is a card created with One of a Kind. Love the message of this set and the little birdies are so fun to color. To make him special, I added some Waterfall Stickles to the wings of the birdie in the middle.
I could see giving this to one of my junior high students since they are so concerned with fitting in and acceptance by peers. Individuality  is its own blessing!
Still with me? I've got one more for you. I used the beautiful, elegant Fluttering By set to decorate this tote.
I found this nifty tutorial for making these totes and then found these inexpensive bath salt and bath tablets to give as a gift. What a great sentiment and image for dressing up this gift bag.
Thanks for letting me share. You can find more details on my blog for each of these projects and you can get all these awesome images at Sweet N Sassy. If they don't lock the gates on me, I'll be back next Saturday with some more projects from SNS.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects!I think Benjamin Bunny is my fave! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa! You really went to town on your card and projects! I love each idea! The mailbox is so cute with the bunny and really a neat Spring feel! The card is beautiful and I love the dry embossing with it and the bag idea with salts are perfect with the Fluttering By image. You have staged everything so beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are FANTASTIC, Lisa! I love each one. WOW! We sure won't be locking the gates on you :). I can't wait to see what else you have for us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these projects are all so wonderful! It reminds me that it's ok to use images on something other than cards! ;-) Thank you for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, you are amazing! Your projects are just jaw-dropping! The way you took your pictures is perfect for showcasing your talent, too! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, you truly out did yourself. These projects are great. I'd be happy to receive any of these from you :) Love the colors and thought you put into every project you do!
    Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects! I love how you staged them in your photos as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Lisa these are fabulous! I {LOVE} your little mailbox, what a great Easter gift idea!
    Look forward to seeing your creations next week!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, welcome :-). I absolutely love your mailbox! And the card..... I love the deep brown card base it makes the birds really stand out and that gift bag.... really just down right jaw-dropping as Nicole said. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Lisa!! Wow, what fantastic projects!! These are so very creative! We are thrilled to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa, and welcome! What an amazing line up of projects! Looking forward to seeing many more of your wonderful creations! Great job!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete