Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?!

Happy Tuesday, I am excited to be back with 2 images from the February release. I love these springtime images, especially since it is anything but springlike here! We haven't had the snow that a lot of place in the States have but we've had cold nights, fog & frost that lasts all day - I can hardly wait to see the birds and green grass again!

The first card I am sharing with you is called "One of a Kind". The image is printed onto Neenah paper and coloured with copics, I did paper piece the wings so the stand out from the image. I added some orange stickles to the buds on the tree and used an orange atyou spica pen for their wings.

The second card is Benjamin Bunny - a perfect Easter/spring image! I coloured the image with copics and used a clear glaze pen on the pot to make it look like a glazed clay pot. In the centre of the flower I added some blue stickles. The sentiment is from Springtime Blessings. I added some orange rhinestones to the centre of the flowers.


Thanks for stopping by, I am having so much fun playing with these amazing digi images -

Dana

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Dana! I love both of them...and I am soooo ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, these are adorable!! You've showcased the images beautifully! I'm quite ready for spring too...but, we've got snow coming our way today. Guess these "springy" card will have to tie us over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love them both Dana! Especially Benjamin Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana how gorgeous. Love how you colored the birds, so springy and the bunny is adorable especially paired with that DP and love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful happy cards Dana! Your DPs couldn't be more perfect for each image!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one of a kind is such a sweet set! I would have never thought to paint it all these wonderful but that's what makes them so special!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete