Monday, February 15, 2010

One of a Kind!

 

Happy GREAAAAAAAAAAT American's Day!  Can you believe it is yet another MONDAY!?  I am always feeling so blessed when I get to post something new on this wonderful Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps DigiBlog because it means that I survived another week of winter with snow!  Sometimes being homebound with my three kids!  HA! 

I thought I would bring some "SPRING" into your step with this Spring-inspired digi called 'One-Of-A-Kind' that you can find HERE in the SNSS store!  I love this digi because not only does it bring warmth and the remembrance of the season to come, but it also reminds me a bit of myself!  I have never been one to want to fit into a 'mold'.  It seems that I have always wanted to make a statement, of sorts, and go against the grain... so I really love this image and the sentiments that go with it!  I have been trying to teach my three younger children that it is no fun being like everyone else!  However, it IS SUPAH FUN being yourself and believing in who you are!  I hope they grasp that some day because it really will help them in this competitive day and age!

I hope you all are staying warm and surviving the snow!  We're half way through February!  Hang in there!

Hugs to all!   ~ Nicole ~

3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout Nicole!! I love your birdies...great blending between the blues and yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Nicole! Love the circles in the layout and your coloring is wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is a wonderful card. I love the circles and how you used a scallop behind the sentiment. And the ribbon treatment too. Totally love it.

    ReplyDelete