Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birdie Delivery

This sweet little bird (Birdie Delivery - only $0.99) was released at the end of January but I haven't had a chance to play with it till now!  You'll have to trust me when I tell you the button looks the same colour as the bird in real life and the darker pink in the DP, but my photography skills are seriously lacking!  Roll on Spring and the brighter nights for better photos!
I used my dotty embossing folder on the central image and then popped the bird up on dimensionals.  And of course every card needs some bling, so I added some clear gems and silver stickles to the little heart, and a little silver safety pin to the bow to finish. 

Don't forget that EVERY DAY is DIGI DAY at Sweet'n Sassy Stamps - check the home page HERE and scroll down to see what's new!

1 comment:

  1. Lynne, I just love this digi..... he definitely has a soft spot in my heart and your card features it perfectly. I love the embossed white cirlce because it really makes the colored birdie pop off the card. Love it!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete