Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A sweet Snail and a friendly Flutterby!

So the big secret is out that Sweet'n Sassy are going digital ... hope you all enjoyed our Lots of Love blog hop on Monday as much as we did!
And don't forget that the clear stamp sets are ALL 50% off but are selling fast, so you'd need to be very quick with your shopping basket!

I thought today I'd show you this this sweet little snail (Snail & Friend) which was released a while ago by Sweet'n Sassy (please remember to quote me during the summer when the snails have ravaged my garden that I called it SWEET!) . 

I coloured it with my faithful copic markers and popped the shell up on dimensionals. (The shell does match my DP and the ribbon is a really bright yellow but as usual I couldn't get it photographed right with these dark evenings). Added some bling, some clear dew drops and a tiny bit of stickles on the butterfly and Ta Da .... done!
(I think this image would make a good 'new home' card too.)

4 comments:

  1. lol, so you have a snail problem too? Me too which brings the moles, sigh.

    This card is tooo cute though and I wouldn't mind a sweet snail like this one. I love the ribbon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, love the colors, so springy! I am so ready for spring, snails and all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Lynne! I like the colors you used on this, and that fun yellow bow! And uh, yeah, why is it that snails are cute in print, but not so much in the garden? LOL!

    ReplyDelete