Monday, August 23, 2010

Winter Friends

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

This is the first year that I started making Christmas Cards in August. It's always been my intension to start them early, but It’s never happened. I just couldn’t wait to ink up this cute little snowman.

This is a Sweet ‘n Sassy new release called Winter Friends and I can see myself using him a lot!

Do you know what I like about snowmen, you can use them for any occasion cards for about four months out of the year. From right after Thanksgiving until Spring.

For this card, I used Faux Snow. What is faux snow you ask! Well, take two Styrofoam balls and rub them together and what falls to the table is faux snow.

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, Nancy! Love the faux snow. The whole card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete