Sunday, August 8, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday

First I have to say...isn't this card, created by Melissa Craig, absolutely adorable!! What fantastic coloring and color choices...it's just shouts of warm weather and all things girly! Love it! And second, I just found out that Melissa is one of the guest designers on the Sweet Stop challenge team for the month of August so a double congratulations to Melissa!

The image that Melissa used on her card is none other than Cocoa Mouse...who I think everyone knows, right? She's (or is it a he) is so popular! This image is called Flowers from Cocoa and is available as a digi image for $3.00. I think that this one should be turned into an acrylic stamp soon too, don't you think? :-)

Melissa, thank you for letting us share your card this week and enjoy your time with the Sweet Stop team!!

2 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun making this card. I used an SVG from Penny Duncan which made it super simple. Thank you so much for featuring me today. It's an honor and a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is awesome as always, Melissa! You're such a talented lady and this card is just one example of that amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete