Saturday, August 14, 2010

Serene Silhouettes...


Good Morning!
Today I am back with a shaped card. I LOVE circle cards (in this case scalloped circle) so I decided to make one. This time I picked Serene Silhouettes clear stamp set, which was perfect to make this simple (other than cutting out the tiny butterflies), but elegant card.

I love checking out color challenges. I always find a new color combination that I would never think of... I was surprised how well these colors worked for this card. I used Spellbinders Circle and Scallop Circle dies. To add some texture to my card, I dry embossed the dark blue piece with my Victoria Cuttlebug folder. The greeting came from Poppies and Greetings clear stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Monika

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Monika! This is amazing! Love those colors, your embossing, your beautiful border, ribbon, button....ummm, I guess I love it all ;)!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete