Monday, August 16, 2010

The Honest Truth

Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow and that is just the case with my card today....well, at least the sentiment on the card, anyway.


It comes from a new set being released in a couple of weeks called Prayerful Thoughts. The statement may be hard to swallow, but it certainly it an encouragement to know that God will always take care of us :).

I went with a monochromatic look for this card and chose a color that I would typically not use but I think it turned out quite nicely. I dug out one of our older sets, Floral Flourishes--which happens to be one sale right now :), to create the background on the two panels. I stamped the flourishes using Versamark and then chalked over them to add the soft color. I also chalked around the Nestie die to accent the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog today!

May your day be blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Korin. Love that words and the monochromatic colors. It gives the card such an elegant look. :o)

    ReplyDelete