Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to School

Good morning!

Here's Schoolgirl Sally all ready for school. Isn't she sweet? I love her neatly organized desk with the cute cup for her pencils and scissors. I wish my desk was always that uncluttered!! Sally fits right in with our monthly challenge that's going on over in our PCP and SNR groups today. You'll have to stop by and say hello! By the way, Schoolgirl Sally is a digi, but the sentiment is from the clear set Poppies and Greetings. I think that clear set is the one that I've gotten the most use of so far. It's definitely a *must have* for your collection.

On another note... this card is a mutated version of this week's Sweet Stop sketch. :-) I rotated it, flipped it, made the center panel too big and put the sentiment in the wrong place. Do you think it will still count??? {{looking innocent}} LOL!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope to see you over at PCP!


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely as cute as can be! The little girl in the image looks happy as can be to be back to school. I'm SOOOOOOO not ready for school to start!!! Is it really that time already???

    ReplyDelete