Thursday, August 12, 2010

For the Bride and Groom

Wedding cards are some of my favorite cards to make. The Wedding day stamp set makes it even better since the images and sentiments are terrific. So, I am going to show you a card using the wedding bells image from the set. This bells image is also available as a digi stamp too.



I chose a nice soft palette for my card and used papers from the Basic Grey Capella collection which work beautifully. I stamped the image, colored it with copics, then sponged some sky ink around it while still in my die. I then used frosted lace stickles for the bow and pearls in the middle of the flowers. The scallops of the circle were pierced and all the edges were sewn.

Here is a closer look for you


Thanks for looking today and I hope you have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I just love it! I'm getting married next month, shall I send you my address? LOL!

    ReplyDelete