Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Silhouette Love

I have a huge soft spot for silhouette images. They are not only easy to stamp but you can achieve such a variety of looks with them. This is a newly released set that is just gorgeous called Forest Silhouettes. August 7th my husband and I celebrated 11 years of marriage and this was the card I made for him. I love the sentiment because it is so true to me! I first started my card with just my white card base. I then took several Distress Ink colors and with my felt blending tool began to create my background. I started with the green and worked my way up. I then stamped my trees adding some second generation stamping to create a misty look and to add depth. I then chose the moose as my focal image and finished it with stamping the sentiment from the Love Sentiments set and knotting some tied twine. Take a moment today to tell the ones you love that you love them, you'll be blessed because you did! Hugs....

1 comment: