Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Boy's Rockinghorse

I wanted to make a little card for the arrival of a little baby boy. I love girlie colors but there's always a 50/50 chance that the new baby is going to be a boy and the proud new parent may not appreciate a pink card to celebrate the arrival of a son. So, I had to pull myself away from my comfort zone to make sure I've got some little baby boy cards all ready. This is part of such a sweet clear stamp set called Little One. The sentiment is also part of the set and there is one other image in the set along with five sweet sentiments.
I'm really not one to show the inside of my cards because I rarely embellish the inside, but the sentiments in this set would work great for the inside of the card, an area that is often neglected. This set hasn't been in the store for very long, so if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, be sure to stop by and get it.
Cheers!
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa! I really love the distressed/embossed background and the rocking horse is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful! I love the distressed background and all the details! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Lisa! Such a great vintage feel to it!

    ReplyDelete