Friday, August 13, 2010

Birthday Friends

Good Morning! I made this card using the cute Sweet 'n Sassy digi called "Fence Friends". I always need more birthday cards, and this one looked like it would be a perfect fit for that occasion. I colored the image with Copics. The sentiment is also from SNSS, and is from the digi set called "Feminine Birthdays".

Now, I know my card isn't very autumn-ish... But there are plenty of great autumn sets at Sweet 'n Sassy if you are ready for scarecrows and red and gold leaves. :) Be sure to check them out!!

Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. May I ask the Copic color that was used to highlight around the fence. I usually use a CO but this color looks happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dania, I believe I used B00 for highlighting the fence. :) Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete