Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September Guest Designers

Hey, hey, it's September!! How did that happen? Well the arrival of a new month means the arrival of two new guest designers! This month we're pleased to have Andrea Vernagus and Melissa Craig. Below is more information about both of our guest designers but first we have to say good-bye to our lovely August designers, Monika Davis and Cheryl Gorka. Both of you provided us with amazing artwork this month, thank you so much!

And here's a bit more about our September designers:

My name is Andrea Vernagus and I am wife to my wonderful husband, Kevin, of almost 12 years and mother to two pretty cute kids, Elijah and Adilane. I am a stamper, scrapbooker, crafter in general, housekeeper, chef of the house, chauffeur for my children, Praise Band singer for my church, Sunday School Song Leader, photographer of my family, and landscaper. I have been stamping since around 1997 when I took a class at a local craft store with a friend and started making my own Christmas cards, but I didn't get fully addicted until I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in 2002. Since then, I have enjoyed making mostly cards, but also some scrapbook pages and various other projects and teaching classes. This year I decided to leave Stampin' Up! and have enjoyed the freedom to explore different product lines and awesome stamp companies. I was a Sugar Baby for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog for six months, have been a "Makeup Artist" for the Paper Makeup Stamps Design Team since July, actually managed to get a card published in the March/April 2010 edition of Paper Crafts (and I have one in the Jan/Feb 2011 edition coming up!). Oh and I am technically a Mechanical Engineer by trade (graduated from University of Michigan), although I traded in my HP calculator for diapers when my daughter was born, but it is hard to shake some of those engineering tendencies! Come and check out my kind of engineering on my blog.

My name is Melissa Craig, I am a child of God, first and foremost. Without Him I never would've been able to endure the trials that came my way the beginning of this year. I am a mother of three amazing children that keep me very busy. I have been a papercrafter for over 12 years now and I've loved every minute of it. I have enjoyed crafts for as long as I can remember. When I'm not busy playing with paper, markers and images, you can find me either watching cooking shows or cooking or reading. You can see more of Melissa's work on her blog.

Please join me in welcoming Andrea and Melissa to the team this month!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray and welcome! We are so thrilled to have you ladies aboard this month and can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to two amazing ladies. Can't wait to see what you bring here! Korin is lucky to have you here.

    ReplyDelete