Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pumpkins & Blessings

Is it fall yet?? I know the nights are starting to get cooler and the leaves are falling off the tree next door, so that's a good sign!! My card today sure puts me in a fall mood! I watercolored one of the pumpkins from the Sweet Pumpkin clear set and paired it with a saying from the new clear set Blessings and Thanks that will be released on September 1st. I just love the sayings in this set! It is definitely going to be a "go to" set for me. Don't forget that there will be sneak peeks here and there all week on both this blog and the DT blogs and that there will be a special blog hop with challenges on August 31st. You won't want to miss it!!!!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Tricia!! I love your coloring and those fun flowers :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tricia, your coloring is just beautiful and love the color scheme you have going on with the rest of the card.

    ReplyDelete