Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cocoa's Mittens

Hi! This is Cheryl. I am so excited about being on the Sweet 'n Sassy Guest Diva design team for the month of August. Thank you Kim for asking me!

When I first found Sweet 'n Sassy, I fell in love with Cocoa the mouse. He is just so adorable and there is a Cocoa image for every occasion. I decided to use the very first Sweet 'n Sassy digital image that I bought, Cocoa's Mittens. Not only do I love this image, but it helps me get a jump on my Christmas cards.


I am looking forward to showing you some other projects using Sweet 'n Sassy digital images during the month of August. Thank you for stopping by today.
.
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Cheryl. I love Cocoa! Great color combo. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first Cocoa purchase, too, Cheryl and still one of my favorites (who am I kidding? They are all my favorites!). Love the color scheme you chose for this and your coloring is FAB!

    ReplyDelete