Saturday, July 10, 2010

There's "snow"one Quite Like You


I have gone from 30C and a water park to -10C and a snow scene in the course of 24 hours LOL!  Our family did our annual jaunt to the Cultas Lake water park yesterday and now I am making a card with snowmen on it LOL!

I totally fell in  love with this adorable snow couple the minute I laid eyes on them!  You can't help but smile when you see this image :D  That being said, it just had to use them for today's card.  An OCC sketch from a few weeks back became my layout and I had a lot of fun using my new Seeing Spots embossing folder!  I am more than slightly addicted to my Swiss Dots embossing folder and now I have one with large dots to play with too!  I thought the dots looked like snowballs and fit the theme so I used it instead of my snowflake folder.

The image is coloured with Twinkling H2Os and I added some sparkle for snow and also sparkled her ear muff and the brim and pompom on his hat though it is a bit hard to see in the picture.  The sentiment and bow balance each other off and the snowflakes on the scallops finished things off nicely.

Thanks for dropping by today :)  Have a fabulous week and see you next Saturday.




What's In It?
Stamps:  Snow Friends
Paper:  Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Grey
Accessories:  Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Scalloped and Circle Nesties, Large Scallop Punch, Marvy Snowflake Punch, 5/8" Pink Satin Ribbon, Twinkling H2O's, Glitter, Dimensionals

2 comments: