Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sunshine & Daisies

Hello and Happy Tuesday!! My name is Janice and I'm honored to be one of the Guest Design team members for the month of July! Thanks so much Korin and Kim. I'm so excited and looking forward to sharing my cards with you this month.





For today's card I used the Everyday Miracles stamp set and the April Daisy digi stamp. These are both available in either digi or stamp form. I cut out the butterfly and popped it up with some pop dots. I softly sponged around the daisies and added some stickles to the centers for some added sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next Tuesday!!

4 comments:

  1. very pretty Janice! I love the colors in your card especially

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Janice!! Love the pretty colors and how you used the sets together :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Janice! Love those soft colors and your beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet - I love the butterfly - wonderful colors throughout!

    ReplyDelete