Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Love You Not Only For....


 I absolutely love the sentiment on this card (no pun intended LOL!).  We all need people  in our lives who encourage us to be the best we can be, who bring out aspects of our personality that nobody else does, who challenge us, who accept us just the way we are, warts and all, and who just make us shine  :)   This card is a tribute to all the people in my life who do that for me!

Since this sentiment has such a lovely "soft" font, I wanted to keep this card pretty CAS.  I chose to use this wonderful, understated DP so it wouldn't overpower the sentiment  panel.  The "bumps" of the heart were a bit bare and needed a little something so I filled one of them with some grosgrain and a button - again keeping it low key so as not to detract from the sentiment.  Some sheer, red ribbon balanced things off wonderfully and I can't wait to give this to one of my friends :).

Have a fabulous week and why not take some time to thank a person in your life who exemplifies this sentiment -- you'll no doubt make their day :D

Marisa


What's In It?
Stamps:  Love Sentiments I
Paper:  Mellow Moss, Real Red, DP
Accessories:  Heart and Scalloped Heart Nesties, 1/4" Moss Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, Twine, Glue Dot, 5/8" Sheer Red Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment