Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Monochromatic Fun

Hi there! Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far:) I have had this fun hot air balloon image printed off for some time now and finally got around to playing with it and decided to go for a monochromatic look. I colored the image with Copics, and added some Clear Star gelly roll glitter around the inside edges of my clouds. I had fun with my ribbon, pleating it as I sewed it onto my card, love the look! The sentiment is from a soon to be released clear set (also available as a digi) called Sunny Squirel. I hope your day is full of sunshine! Be blessed...

2 comments:

  1. How fun, Leah!! Love the blues and your coloring is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Leah, I've been scrolling through the blog and wish I had time to comment on each and every post because all the cards are simply gorgeous.
    But this stunning monochromatic just made me stop :-).... I am just loving that color. Simply beautiful. :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete