Saturday, July 31, 2010

Snowflakes and Snow Woman



This is my last post as one of July's Sweet 'n Sassy Guest Designers.  I wish to thank Korin and team for this wonderful opportunity.  I have had a great time using your wonderful sets and can now say I have tried and enjoyed digi stamps!!  

This darling image just steals my heart every time I see it so I had to finish off with a snow woman!!  I made a very conscious decision not to use blues on this snow themed card and went with lots of pink instead -- she is a snow woman after all :)

I glittered her hat and the "snow" and then added some punched snowflakes with bling in the middle around the image, despite the fact I used the snowflake embossing folder in the background, as they gave a little extra "umph" to the card and balanced it off nicely.  A perfect, girly Christmas card :)




What's In It?
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy
Paper:  Rose Red, DP
Accessories:  Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nesties, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Marvy Snowflake Punch, Bling, Glue Pen, Sparkles, 5/8" Sheer Silver Ribbon, Silver Beaded Thread, Pink Button, Glue Dots, Twinkling H2Os, Dimensionals

1 comment: