Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Apple Lovin' Cocoa


Happy Tuesday! Wow has this month flown by! I've had a blast being a guest designer this month and would like to Thank Korin for the wonderful opportunity!

For today's card I once again used the Autumn Lovin' Cocoa set. I choose to make a fall card but I think he would make a cute back to school card too! I did alot of sponging and wrapped it will some twine and finished it with a button.


Don't forget to check out the fun DT Chat Night at 9pm EST in in SNSS SNR forum. They have a few fun challenges planned including chances to win some of the newest stamp sets and don't forget digi freebies! Hope to see ya there!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Janice!! I love everything about it :). We have so enjoyed having you this month! What a pleasure :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, this card is fantastic!! I just love Cocoa and the colors and the papers. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete