Friday, July 9, 2010

I Thought Of You Today

Good morning!  I hope this beautiful day finds you ready for a great weekend.  My card today is one I whipped up using the Thoughts of You clear stamp set, but these images are also available in digital.  I used the masking technique to get the flowers inside the watering can, and the image was colored with Copic markers. 

Sunflowers are one of my favorite summer flowers.  They always signify the end of summer for me, and it won't be long before we'll be seeing these beauties in bloom for real.  I love this I Thought Of You Today sentiment, as it works so well for many of your card giving needs.  

Wishing you a glorious day filled with lots of love and happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lorie.... this is simply stunning. Absolutely love it. big hugs to everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete