Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Precious Baby is a Gift From God


I everyone, Randi here. I am a newbie to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and loving every minute of it. Today I have a card made with this week's new clear release Precious Baby. It comes with this sweet image and six sentiments. As a digi you receive this image and a sentiment saying "Welcome Precious Baby". I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol onto kraft card stock. My dear friend is going to be a grandmother any day now to a little girl and I had her in mind as I created it. Her son is a Marine so kraft, green, and pink are a perfect combination, don't you think?

Have a wonderful rest of the week new friends!
Hugs,
Randi

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Randi! Love the image stamped on kraft paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the look of the coloring on the kraft paper. That's brilliant and just beautiful! Lovely card, Randi!

    ReplyDelete