Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy JULY!


I simply cannot believe it's July 1st already! Where has this year gone?? We are half way through already and I really would just like it to slow down a bit, wouldn't you?! LOL!

The start of the new month means new guest designers and we have TWO fabulous ladies lined up to share with you this month. Kim introduced them below, so be sure to scroll down to meet them!

Until then, I have a fun card to share with you featuring our NEWEST Cocoa image called Patriotic Cocoa. At this time, he is only available as a digi, but who knows, maybe next year we'll see him in clear form ;).


And just in case you hadn't heard....we released two more amazing clear sets Tuesday night and you just have to check them out: Tea Time Cocoa & August Gladiola

They are both available now but in limited quantities, so grab yours now. If you miss out this time, they won't be back in stock until later this month.

On another note....I don't know what the weather has been like in your neck of the woods, but here in PA the last couple of days it has been BEEEEEAUTIFUL :)!! And let me tell you, it was about time. It was so hot and humid most of June. Now that it's July, I am wondering if the months got themselves confused with each other ;). It is supposed to warm up again by the weekend, but I am enjoying every minute while it's nice like this. The windows are open and it's fabulous :).

Hugs and blessings for a beautiful day :),
Korin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Korin - I love Patriot Cocoa! He's so adorable and this is a fabulous card! I am totally lovin the new releases. August is my bday month and I have been waiting to see if you were going to have Gladiolas. They aren't my favorite flower, but the stamps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! He's just adorable! Your card is so bright and cheerful and perfect for a "Bang up" celebration!

    ReplyDelete