Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Little Spot of Tea

I'm quite fond of tea. Southerner that I am, I love it iced, but there is nothing more soothing than a hot cup tea, also. So I was super excited when Tea Time Cocoa was released as a digi and as a clear stamp set with some great sentiments. I thought this would make a super image on a tea cup-shaped card.
After cutting out the card with my Cricut, I embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, gave it a little glamor with some Smooch Pearlized Top Coat , and added a little elegance with some adhesive pearls. Cocoa and his tea cup are colored with copics. I used the clear stamp set with this including the little sentiment tag. You can also find this as a digi if you can't wait for it to arrive in the mail! Cocoa is always loads of fun to color!
Cheers!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. So adorable!!! Love your tea cup shaped card :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whata cute tea card. that is so creative. Love it.

    ReplyDelete