Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'll Love You Until...


Hello everyone.  It's a wonderful honour to be one of this month's Sweet and Sassy Guest Designers!  Thanks Kim!!  I had never used digi stamps before making this card, and it has been a wonderful experience.  I love how you can adjust the size of the image you are working with to fit your needs - the possibilities are endless!

Our 14th anniversary was on July 1st (which is also Canada Day so hubby has no excuse for forgetting our anniversary LOL!) so love was still in the air when I made this card.  I selected Love Sentiments 1 as it has a wonderful mix of fonts and sentiments.  I can see myself using this set for Valentine's Day, weddings, anniversaries, and even encouragement.  I paired the set with this Stamping 411 sketch.  Though I modified it to fit my needs, the basic sketch fundamentals are still there.  In addition, I dipped into this week's Playdate Cafe colour challenge as the colours were a perfect fit.

I used my heart Nesties to frame the sentiment which reads "I'll love you until the day after forever."   Just love the mix of fonts in this sentiment, not to mention the sentiment itself!!  The hearts embossing folder was a great background for this card and some touches of bling, ribbon and flowers finished the card off nicely.

That's it for today.  Have a great week and I'll see you next Saturday :)




What's In It?
Stamps:  Sweet and Sassy Love Sentiments 1
Paper:  Real Red, White
Accessories:  Hearts Embossing Folder, Scalloped Heart and Heart Nesties, Marvy Flower Punch, 5/8" Pink Satin Ribbon, Half Pearls, Button, Dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Marisa!! I am thrilled to have you on as a guest designer this month! Can't wait to see what else you make with our stamps :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design Marisa, Happy Anniversary and Congratulations of the Guest spot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card using this weeks PDCC colors, the embossing looks wonderful with your image. Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Lovely design! Glad you decided to play along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sure appreciate you using The Play Date Cafe Challenge as your color story...we LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you used our colours for your card, they work so well! Your heart is fab, and works so well with that embossing. Love that sentiment too, must check it out! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Happy Aniversary! Mine was on the 3rd and my birthday was the 1st!

    ReplyDelete