Sunday, July 25, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday

Greetings everyone! Ready for another edition of our Customer Spotlight? Today I'm sharing a darling card created by Kathy Winter, who also happens to also have one darling blog!

Kathy's card is showcasing the so sweet Kate & Lizzy: Sisters digi image, which is available for download for only $3.00. Kathy did an amazing job coloring this image and I love the colors she selected for her card...so girly!

Kathy - thank you for letting us share your card this week, we love it! And remember, if you'd like us to showcase one of your cards, leave us a comment with a link back to your blog...maybe your card will be next!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Kathy!! =) I LOVE this card-- I'm Kathy's sister and I just received this card in the mail yesterday!! So much better IRL! THank you Kathy... and thanks so much SNSS Digis for spotlighting her card, I know that really made her week! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how adoring these sisters look of each other! The card is beautifully done with such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete