Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Love Snow Friends


I wanted to use this sketch a few weeks ago when Mercy first posted it, but life won the battle...again...hate when that happens!  No worries though, because as it turned out, it was the perfect sketch for my cute little Sweet 'n Sassy snow girl!   I just love this image.  It's another one from the Snow Friends set that I love because the images just make me smile :)

After loading the picture to the post, I realized the colour combination is basically the same as one of my other snowman cards.....sorry!   I obviously tend to gravitate towards this colour combo when I make a snow themed card!  I added a touch of silver to this one and kept the splash of pink.  Some Swiss Dots for my snowy background, some pink ribbon, a snowflake, and some buttons for accents to finish off a definitely girly, Christmas card LOL!

Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for popping in today.

Marisa


What's In It?
Stamps:  Snow Friends
Paper:  Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Silver, White
Ink:  Black
Accessories:  Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nesties, SU Scalloped Border Punch, 5/8" Pink Stain Ribbon, Buttons, Silver Twine, Glue Dots, Twinkling H2Os, Glue Pen, Glitter, Blign

2 comments: