Saturday, December 26, 2009

Winter Love

So did you all survive the Christmas Holiday? I survived mine and I must say that I really enjoyed kicking back and just enjoying friends and family even though the week before Christmas was all a frenzied blur. Today I heard that stores were going to be open at 6am for after Christmas sales! Really?! I looked at my loved ones all around me and just thought I have everything I need right in this room.

I can't believe that December is almost gone and I must give a BIG thanks to Sandy for posting for me in my frenzied state of mind last Saturday. The second card you see is what should have been posted last Saturday. It is called Gone Fishing and it along with the Be Mine Cocoa can be found in the SNS digi store. Which leads to the first card that uses the adorable Be Mine Cocoa. Valentine's Day will be here before we know it so let's get a head start. Both cards are colored with copic markers and I mostly pulled papers from my scrap bin...one of my New Year's resolutions.

I just want to take a minute to thank Korin and Sandy for having me as a Guest DT and congrats to the new upcoming DT. I really appreciate this opportunity and look forward to seeing the upcoming inspiration. It has been an absolute pleasure.

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulouse! I get a kick out of Gone Fishin everytime I see that bear and his big tummy! Great colors! You've done an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, these two cards are beautiful! I love how you coloured the polar bear...those soft yellows are just perfect for polar bear fur! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. just as sweet as can be! I love these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful! I chuckled, reading about the stores opening up early.... my sentiments exactly :-)

    I love how you embellished both cards, especially the mittens. And I second Melanie's comment on your coloring of the polar bear. Love 'em both!

    ReplyDelete