Wednesday, December 30, 2009

January Guest Designers!

We are so excited to introduce our January Guest Designers! Both are very creative and talented and you will love what they have to share with us this month.


Debi Southard will be posting on Saturdays! 
  
 I live outside of Syracuse, New York with my husband of 24 years (and yes I was a teenage bride) and our 5 children ranging in age from 20 to 6 years old as well as various cats, a dog, a bird and whatever else the kiddos drag home. I guess you could label me a Work-at-Home mom. I have been blessed to be able to stay home, raising my children as well babysitting and providing foster care for countless other children as well. My husband, Jeff and I felt the call to become foster parents over 12 years ago. We had two wonderful boys of our own and wanted to open up our home to maybe make some small difference in the lives of children in need. Since that time we have been blessed to have fostered many children, some only for a couple of day, some for years. Three we have adopted and a couple others still call me mom even though we never got to make it permanent.

To keep myself sane I craft. Since 2002 I have been scrapbooking and stamping. In 2005 I found SplitCoastStampers (where I am know as debils) there I lurked for a while, watching, learning and playing along with the challenges until I finally found the courage to start a gallery and later a blog. For the last year and a half I have enjoyed being a member of several design teams both as a guest and as a permanent member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jennifer Scull will be posting on Tuesdays!

My name is Jennifer Scull, and I have been paper crafting for about 10 years. I started as a scrapbooker, but went to that ONE stamping party and have been making cards & altered projects ever since! :) In the past year I have found the wonderful world of digis. Love the versatility they bring!


Thankfully my family is supportive of my habit, um, my hobby. wink, wink! I have been married for 23 years to my college sweetheart and have 3 teenage boys. Hubby started his career as a golf professional, but left after 25 years to go into the ministry. He currently serves as the Director of a Christian camp as well as the Director of Youth Ministries for our Church District. Through the many valleys as well as mountain tops we have experienced in life, God has remained ever faithful, ever loving, and ever present. For that I give thanks EVERY single day!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Debi and Jennifer! So excited to have you both here...can't wait to see what you've been making with the digis!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GIRLS! Welcome to the DIGI TEAM! I am excited to get to know you both better! Jennifer, you are no stranger, are ya! ;o)

    I love both of your work and am excited to see what you create for us! HUGE HUGS, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, ladies!! I can't wait to see your lovely creations this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies! Welcome.... Jennifer, good to see you again. Can't wait to see your creations!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete