Monday, December 28, 2009

Sleepy Kitty with a Sketch to try!


Since Christmas is considered "over" (and I JUST got in from traveling) I thought I would show you a card that I made for this week's SWEET STOP SKETCH BLOG!  It isn't green and red or have an ornament or snowman on it, but it does reflect how most of us probably feel the following two days after Christmas!  I KNOW I have been napping like crazy!  So, in the spirit of Christmas-after, here's our Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' new SLEEPY KITTY!

As for my cutie of a card above, I used THE SWEET STOP's Sketch #SSS36 as inspiration for this sketch and I used this just released sleepy kitty digi that you can find HERE.  I used some Basic Grey Ambrosia papers to give it that warm feeling with yellows, golds and deep reds.  Even the gray, while still a 'cool' color, makes you feel all warm and snuggly like a good furry blanket!!  Flowers by Prima, rhinestones by Basic Grey in gray, gold and orange, nestibilities for scalloped shapes.

OH, the sentiment is from a different set that you can find HERE at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, too.  I like that saying, don't you?  It's a cute one!

I sincerely hope that while you celebrated Jesus' birthday, your Christmas brought you wonderful times and wonderful memories!  I know it did for me! 
NOW, go take a NAP!!

5 comments:

  1. OM Goodness, isn't this adorable! I am such a sucker for a cute cat card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Nicole! I think today is finally the day when I can sneak a nap in! lol Fabulous card...as always!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that is absolutely adorable. Perfect perfect sentiment too :-). Isn't it funny how the holidays seem to make one more tired even though I actually relaxed a bit on Sunday.

    Great great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! I adore the colors on this, very cozy indeed:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is just so adorable! will have to check out the sketch. I am loving that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete