Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Digis & Digi Day Challenge #2 on SNR!


Hooray, hooray -- it's Digi Day!! :-) This week we have two fantastic new seasonal cuties at the store to share with you. My card today uses one of them -- "Winter Love." Aren't these owls adorable?!? I fell in love with them right away!! This sweet feathered couple is also very versatile -- they would make terrific Christmas cards, as well as winter, friendship, or Valentine's Day cards. I colored them up with Prismacolor markers, adding small accents with a white gel pen, and paired the image with one of the sweet greetings from the Mittens Sentiments digi set that was released last week. You can see and purchase both of this week's new digis HERE at our online store.

New digis aren't all that we have to share with you today, though! Today we are also hosting our second Digi Day event on our group forum HERE at SNR Card Universe. The party starts this morning at 10am Eastern time. We'll be posting a fun challenge and sharing samples made with our digis as well as sneak peeks of future digis! We'll be offering a free digi to anyone who plays along with today's challenge and posts their project to the challenge thread by Monday morning. You can also win a second "early bird" digi for playing along and sharing your card with the group before 10pm Eastern time (7pm Pacific time) TONIGHT! AND...if our SNR group membership reaches 200 today, Korin will post a third free digi. WOW! This is sure to be a fun event, and we hope you'll join us!

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely too cute! I love the colors you have used and those owls certainly do look like they are in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo!! I LOVE DIGI DAY! I'll be there.

    Adorable card! They look so in love. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deedee, this is absolutely adorable! I'm with Mary...loving the colours you have used!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowser Deedee, this is wonderful!!! Your coloring is perfection all the way. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Deedee, I love your card and really had to do a close examination of your coloring. How come I can't get mine to look this good when I color with my Prismas, lo ??

    I just absolutely love those owls...... great card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete