Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Critters

Happy Saturday all! Can you believe Christmas is less than two weeks away? Eeek! I haven't even got to making Christmas cookies yet. This morning I'll be taking my 3yo DD to ballet then we are heading to my work that sponsors a kids Christmas party. There is a moon bounce, pizza, popcorn, and Santa gives a gift to each child (of course parents helped Santa pick out the perfect gift). We've been doing this every year since DD was born and she looks forward to it now.

Have you been enjoying the new releases and all the fabulous inspiration? I know I have. For my card I colored the image sup with copics and pulled papers from my scrap box. I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT does with these adorable images. Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Mary

9 comments:

  1. Aww, both gorgeous! Fab colouring and I {love} your LO's
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored your kitty and the stripes you have on her! Too cute and wonderful coloring! Both cards are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Mary!! Beautiful colouring.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love the mix of papers. Sounds like a fund day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, this is just plain ADORABLE! I know, I haven't even begun my baking either! LOL! Don't fret, I am sure it will all work out! Hugs, nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so adorable. I love all the new designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. I really like the color combo :-). I don't lean towards pastel colors but I really love this and that little penguin is just colored perfectly. Cute, adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, your penguin card is precious. Wonderful coloring as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so incredibly sweet, Mary! Wonderful coloring on the penguin, and such a lovely combination of papers. I hope that you and your daughter had a terrific time at the Christmas party -- it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete