Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MORE Winter Love!


Yesterday, my little town of Jasper (in Southern Indiana) had its first snowfall of the season!  It was just a small 1" coverage that melted right away, but it was beautiful while it lasted!  It was so exciting for the kids to wake to snow and see them realize that it really IS winter after all!  BUT, let me tell you!  What was even better was seeing the puppy's  reaction when she first laid her paws in that cold white stuff!  SO FUNNY!  I just had to share that, it really has nothing to do with my card above obviously!!

{{Details on my card: My Mind's Eye/Wild Asparagus papers,
Big Lots ribbon, Robin's Nest dewdrops, Copics for coloring,
ticket corner punch by SUP; SNSS digi stamp: WINTER LOVE !}}

Any"WHOOO", all puns intended, here's a simple card using the new owl image called WINTER LOVE.  I love the feathery breasts, don't you?  AND what about those earmuffs and scarves!?  HA!  It really IS winter when you see owls donning their winter attire! HeeHee!  Scroll down the blog to see more cards using this image, it is a cutie!!  Go grab your own Winter Love; at just $2.25 it is a bargain, especially since there's no shipping or waiting time is involved!  No storage problem either!  Gotta love these digi's!

Have a wonderful
WINTERY DAY!

6 comments:

  1. I love how cute the owls are colored and your layout is perfect. Great papers and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole! I adore this card!I just love a punch of orange on a card...why do I seldom use it then??!! Your colouring is just fabulous.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this! I love how you colored the owls in different shades of brown and like Melanie, the orange is striking and a color I seem to not use much either. So thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love love love these cuties :-). The coloring is beautiful as is the paper colors..... all around great great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and such fun colors! We just got hit with our first real snow storm, we have at least 2 feet on the ground:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh gorgeous card Nicole!
    And how exciting to have your first fall of snow with Christmas just round the corner! My dog ... who is a real princess tippy toes when its wet and rainy... just LOVES the snow and will happily body surf across it and bury her head in it! The more she gets covered in it, the happier she is!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete