Monday, December 21, 2009

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!!!





Monday is here and you know what that means, right?  AGK, Christmas is just four days away!  Are you practicing your lines for the Christmas play?  Are you baking to your little heart's content?  Are you finished shopping?  NO?  You still aren't done?  You forgot to pick up that hippopotamus you promised, didn't you?  HAHA!

Well, if I have lost you by now, don't feel bad!  I thought I was the only one on earth that hadn't heard the hippopotamus song!  Actually, I STILL haven't heard it, but will post the link to it anyways!  I am sure it can't be a 'bad' one, as Korin wouldn't have designed a stamp for a crude song, of course!  So, if you would like to hear it click HERE!

My fun little card is using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps new digi "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" that was released last week!  Isn't this fella cute?  I colored him in using my Copics and paired it with some Eskimo Kisses Basic Grey paper and Prima flowers!  Pretty, don't you think?  OH, and I guess I should mention that this is a POCKET card using The Sweet Stop Sketch Blog's Sketch #SSS35 for this week!  I trifolded my card, so that there would be a pocket inside to hold some gift cards or a cash-present!  Click on over there next to play along!  There's even a PRIZE this week!!  An early Christmas gift, if you will!

ENJOY your MONDAY!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie, Nicole! Great card. Those papers are so much fun! Love that it's a gift card holder...I still need to pick a couple of those up! Now, I know how to present them!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this digi stamp. It just makes me smile and your card is absolutely adorable. As for am I ready for Christmas...... sigh.....nope. I love that this card is a gift card holder. Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh fabulous card Nicole! I love how you used that cutie with those gorgeous papers.
    You really must listen to the song - except you end up singing the chorus all day (not necessarily a good thing! LOL!)
    :o)

    ReplyDelete