Saturday, December 19, 2009

Be Mine?

Thursday was Digi Day on the PCP group and if you played along with the challenge you were given next week's digi, this super sweet Be Mine Cocoa. Cocoa has been popping up in all sorts of things the past couple months and I love how he is ready for Valentines.

I have made so many Christmas cards lately that taking a break and working on something new has been a lot of fun. The only thing is that you can't find too many Valentine type papers out yet so I had to dig through my scrap bin to find hearts! My buttons really are the shade of my red bow but for some reason when I took the picture they appear darker. I also used my Nesties and then saw a paper doily and it layered perfectly behind the Nesties.

Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy store and check out the Christmas Digi Bundle you don't want to miss it.

Also, I have Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Blog Candy if you want to stop by my personal blog....HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Aww Sandy, what a cutie! And I love how you used the doily as part of your frame.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is adorable! Like Lynne, I think it's great that you used a paper doily...remember all the crafts in grade school that were made with these?? lol Maybe you've just started the next big card trend!!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Sandy! I, too, love that you used the paper doily. Doilies just have that "authentic" Valentine feel to them -- LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the paper doily :-)..... what a cute, adorable card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete