Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter Love


Good Morning and Happy Saturday!!!

I'm helping Mary get her post up today and she has this fabulous card made with our SNS Winter Love digi.

Hmmm.... I get to even tell you what I love best about her card. Well, that's not easy because I do love the layout, the colors, the papers, and the super cute ribbon! But I also love the way she colored the image! Just one great card!

I have some great news too! The Sweet 'n Sassy store has a Christmas Digi Bundle that you don't want to miss. You say, "I'm done with Christmas cards!" That's okay, buy them now at this wonderful deal and you have them ready for next year.... or for Christmas in July!

Well, I'm so excited about the deal that even though it is late Friday night, I am going ahead and posting this instead of scheduling it for Saturday morning. So my Happy Saturday is now, Happy Friday night!

Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is adorable, Mary!!!! Love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary this is so cute! I agree with Korin...your paper choice is perfect! So much fun! I love those snippets of red snowflake ribbon.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful this card is! I love the explosion of color and the image is colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image! and I've been addicted to that DP!
    Cute card! TFS!
    Happy Holidays ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, Your card IS just beautiful! I also think your coloring is beautiful and love your layout, too! SUPAH WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, it makes me want to squeal with delight -- LOL! Spectactular coloring, and I love, love, love the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete