Friday, November 19, 2010

You're my cup of cocoa!

You are, really! In fact, all of our customers and readers are my cup of cocoa :).

Are you ready for the holidays? Has the baking and shopping begun? I haven't quite gotten into the baking full swing, but I have been shopping :)....online shopping, that is :). I LOVE shopping from the comfort of my home with a nice cup of coffee OR cocoa in hand and the Christmas music on shuffle :). Amazon loves me and probably knows me on a first name basis ;).

For my Cup of Cocoa card I used some of the yummy new Merry Christmas Echo Park papers we are carrying in sampler packs. I have to tell you, this paper is top notch! If you haven't grabbed some yet, I encourage you to head over to our website to grab some quick. Our quantities are selling fast!

Cocoa and I hope you have a fabulous weekend! We are looking forward to a day of stamping with some friends tomorrow. It's sure to be a great time! I'll be creating some fun samples using our NEW December digis.......yes, more Cocoa :)! Sneak peeks begin next week!

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Love how you've colored this!!! And yes, I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. :-) I'm having a hard time deciding on what to put on my Christmas wish list, though! Too many choices!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I adore this holiday digi!!! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! You colored him so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete