Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blessings to you at Christmas


Good Morning. Thanks for dropping by.
Today I want to share two adorable images from Sweet' N Sassy Stamps. My first card is Cocoa's Ornament. Isn't he cute?

I had fun coloring this fun little guy with my Copic markers. Y32, YR23, YR24, YR21, 0 W0, W1, W3, W5, G40, G95, G99, E02, E11 and Peach Spica Glitter Pen.

I also used the Saturday Sketch Challenge from The Sweet Stop ( SSS81 ). Please play along
the Sugar Babies every week and link your card to the blog so we can all see your wonderful creations.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Cocoa's Ornament, Sentiment from Elzybells
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distressed Ink Antique Linen
Paper: Garden Green, More Mustard, Graphic 45 Let it Snow and Georgia Pacific White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Summer Sunrise Ribbon, Garden Green brads, Classic, Scallop and Long Rectangle Nestabilities, Fiskars Treading Water border punch, Snowflake Cuttlebug Lg. embossing folder.

My next card is Christmas Bear. When I saw him I wanted to use blue and silver so this what I came up with. I get in so much trouble when stamps make me smile.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Christmas Bear
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue
Paper: Ballet Blue, Georgia Pacific White. The designer paper is from my scraps so I don't know who makes it.
Accessories: Copic Markers, Bo1, B21, B23, B24, B32, E41, E43, E44, E47, 0, C0, C1. Star Dust Gelly Roll glitter pen, Blue and White satin ribbon, Buttons, Ballet Blue Brads, Rustic Cream Button Twine from Papertrey Ink, Martha Stewart Snowflake border punch, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, Snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder and Stampin Dimensionals.


I hope that you enjoyed these cards and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are just precious, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just beautiful Deb! I always love to see your coloring. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete