Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Guest Designers

It seems that we say every month that it is hard to believe that the current month is over but is it really the last month of 2010??? Where did the year go? Before I introduce our December guest designers I want to thank our November guest designers Roxie Glaza and Julie Smith for an outstanding month! I have truly enjoyed their creations this past month and I am sure that you all have as well.

The 2 talented ladies who will be joining us as guest designers for December are Denise Marzec and Danielle Shaffer.

Denise Marzec
is an SCS dirty dozen alumni. She has a beautiful simple style and boy can that girl color! I was thrilled when she accepted my invitation to join us this month! I am also blessed to be able to call her a friend. A picture and a little more information on Denise...



Hi there, I’m Denise (peanutbee on SCS). I live in Pennsylvania and work from home as a transcriptionist. I’m married to an awesome guy who is most definitely my best friend and biggest support, and I’m a mom to two beautiful girls. I started out my paper crafting journey as a scrapbooker and then in 2007 I was introduced to stamping and card making. I found SCS and the whole world of blogging, I’ve been lucky to be a part of some amazing design teams, and the coolest part is I’ve made some awesome friends through it all. I got to attend my first CHA consumer show this past summer (amazing experience), took a couple Copic classes in October with Suzanne Dean, and recently worked at a local stamp show where I got to meet Korin and Janette! What sweethearts! Coloring images is my favorite part of crafting; I think it’s relaxing. Thank you Korin, Janette, and all the girls on the SNSS team for having me as your guest this month! I’m excited to be here!

Danielle Shaffer is a frequent participant of the Sweet Stop Sketches. I immediately noticed her work and just knew that I wanted to invite her to be one of our guest designers. I was very excited when she accepted. Below is a photo and a little more info on Danielle.



I started scrapbooking in early 2006 just after my second daughter was born. I love scrapbooking, the whole process of being able to turn regular pictures into art is something I enjoyed...and then I found cards and copics! I dabbled in cards until January 2008 when I discovered Copic markers and I haven't looked back. I love making cards because I can make something different every time, and I can finish a project in one sitting. Nothing motivates like seeing the finished product! Just this past summer I discovered digital stamps and that has opened up a whole new world for me. I am excited to be the Guest Designer this month at Sweet N Sassy Stamps and so honored that I was asked. I am both amazed and grateful for the wonderful friends that I have made on my papercrafting journey so far and I am excited for what the future holds.

We are so fortunate to have both Denise and Danielle with us this month. I know I am looking forward to seeing the awesome creations that they will have to share!

3 comments: