Monday, October 4, 2010

Pumpkin Cocoa

Have you seen the new digis that were just released the other day? I think that this release is especially fabulous! I love Cocoa and the pumpkin image is one of my new favorites. So the card I have to show you today uses it and the layout is the sweet stop sketch for the week.



This is image is so fun to color! I used my copics to do so. I thought I would share the colors I used with you. I also used vintage photo distress ink to sponge around my colored image so the white did not look so stark with my papers.

Pumpkin- YR21, YR12, YR14, YR18, E33 (body of pumpkin)/ E42, E44 (stem)/ YG93, G99 (leaf)

Cocoa- E30, E31, E33, E35, E37/ R0000, R00, R02 (nose and ears)
Shadow under pumpkin- W00, W01, W03

Here is a closer look for you:



Thanks for stopping in today. Check back tomorrow for some more awesome inspiration from another one of our designers.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. He's simply adorable! I love the shading you give to the image...not one of my strong points. Love Fall and this Cocoa totally says it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete