Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Mums

Happy Tuesday my Sweet 'n Sassy friends!!  Last week SNSS released a bunch of great new digi stamps, one being November Chrysanthemum which I've used today.  A quick Google for chrysanthemums turned up some beautiful Fall colored mums, I especially love the variegated variety!


So for my card today I used a great CAS layout and had some fun coloring with Copics. I love the mixture of yellows and reds, it just screams Fall!

 
One of the beauties of these digi stamps is that you have instant gratification!  See an image you like?  Just add to your cart, check out and download it almost instantly - love that!!


Check out all of the beautiful flower digi stamps at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and have some fun coloring today! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Julie!!! You did a wonderful job coloring Leah's mums :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely gorgeous Julie! I love the colors you picked and you colored the image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so vivid in their color. I like the polka dot paper. Nice.

    ReplyDelete