Thursday, October 14, 2010

Poinsettias in Pink


Hello everyone.
Thank you for stopping by today. I am honored to be a Sweet' N Sassy Stamps design team member and today I want to share yet another BEAUTIFUL flower image by Leah Cornelius. I just love her work. Leah's flowers lend themselves so well to coloring with any medium. My favorite medium is Copic Markers. I used RV000, Rv00, R81, R83, R85, R89, G21, G24, G40, G94 G99, Y 15, Y17, O, W0, W1. I then sponged around the image with Distressed Ink Antique Linen and sprayed it with Vanilla Smooch Spritz. The sentiment is from Fancy Flexible Phrases by Stampin Up. I used Wild Wasibi and Rose Red card stock and layered with My Mind's Eye and Making Memories designer paper. The punch is a Martha Stewart border punch and of course I had to add bling with my Swarovski Crystals and a touch of Rose ribbon finishes it off. The sketch is from Splitcoast. SCS301 sketch challenge.

Please stop by Sweet' N Sassy Stamps to see all of the wonderful images Korin and the girls have for you.

Thank you again for stopping by and have a lovely day.

God Bless,
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, they look so good in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Debra! Absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just beautiful!! love the colors and your coloring of the image is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO beautiful!! Your coloring is amazing, I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete